A Year of Writing
2014 has been a really good year. Some of my posts may have been better than others, but I have accomplished my personal aim: practice my writing and publish often.
Today, I wanted to Thank You, because you are the most important reader of this blog, and the one that makes its existence have any sense.
Here is a highlight of the most clicked articles of the year:
- Scripting in Rhino Python: Introduction
- Checklist for Your Final Project
- 3 Tips About Your Final Project
- 4 Reasons to Use Grasshopper in Architecture
- My Markdown Workflows
- What Colour Is It
- A Week Without Email
- Priority Is Not Importance
- Onwards With Life
- Experience Not Needed
- Test Your Ideas Quickly, Prototype
- Facts or Stories
- What Your Get for $2.99
- 10 Reasons Why I Write My Blog
- If You Don't Want to Be Criticized
I hope 2015 will be even better. Happy New Year! And thanks again!