Autodesk Talk Links
Here is a list of links related to my talk at Autodesk of Aug 1, 2017. The following projects are my own work.
- Suggestive Drawing Among Human and Artificial Intelligences. You can read the interactive publication, download a PDF, or read the post.)
- Forces: A Simple Introduction to Structural Behavior. (Watch the video.)
- Anatomy of a Joint (in collaboration with Amira Abdel-Rahman). Contrary to how traditional joints have commonly been used for the construction of structural surfaces and spatial structures, this project’s goal was the research of a system to manufacture a set of standardized joints, with the use of multi- material 3d-printing, casting, and other fabrication methods. (Watch the video.)
- Subscribe to receive my updates via e-mail.
- You can find me on Twitter at @nonoesp.