Friday Link Pack
Link Pack1 is a set of recommendations that you, as I did, might enjoy or find interesting. Today it begins with Eyes Wide Open, a movie shoot by Vitùc in 2016 in Bangladesh which music was produced, composed, and arranged by Rem Perry.
- "A robot to teach [kids] coding:" Root.
- A book: Deep Work by Cal Newport2.
- A quote: "Design is a word that’s come to mean so much that it’s also a word that has come to mean nothing." —Jonathan Ive
- I’m in love with Gérard Michel’s urban sketches.
- An article: Frequency Is The Word by Victoria Haidamus.
- Remember GameBoy Camera? Now for iPhone—8-Bit Pocket Camera.
- Create a native macOS app from any website with Nativefier3.
- Psst! I'm almost done writing the next essay for Getting Simple. Subscribe here to support and join my journey to simplicity.
Have a great weekend!
Cal Newport highlights the rules needed for success in our distracted world and digs into the whys and hows "deep" work should be prioritized over "shallow" work. ↩︎
It lets you pack any website as a native macOS electron app. It also includes Chromium inside, so you know that who ever runs it will have an up-to-date "browser". ↩︎