10 Reasons Why I Write My Blog
- Share my thoughts with others.
- Explain the way I do things.
- Show interesting things I found—mainly on the web.
- Improve my writing.
- Comment on stuff other people did and are worth mentioning.
- Reflect about topics I am interested in.
- Establish personal workflows.
- Keep a reference to things that made me look.
- Practice code and design.
- Learn stuff.
There may be other reasons why I write this blog which did not came to my mind when writing this post [while sitting on a flight from London to Spain] but these are, probably, the most important ones.