From their website:
- Other people's Models can be required the Node.s way, modified, and re-exported.
- Models can be scaled, distorted, measured, and converted to different unit systems.
- Paths can be distorted.
- Models can be rotated or mirrored.
- Find intersection points or intersection angles of paths.
- Traverse a model tree to reason over its children.
- Detect chains formed by paths connecting end to end.
- Get the points along a path or along a chain of paths.
- Easily add a curvature at the joint between any 2 paths, using a traditional or a dogbone fillet.
- Combine models with boolean operations to get unions, intersections, or punches.
- Expand paths to simulate a stroke thickness, with the option to bevel joints.
- Outline model to create a surrounding outline, with the option to bevel joints.
- Layout clones into rows, columns, grids, bricks, or honeycombs.
Via @alfarok's GitHub stars.