This page is out of date.
For a summary of what I did in 2022, take a look at this post.
Here's what I'm working on from Málaga, Spain.
- I've recorded podcast conversations with Leire Asensio Villoria and David Mah, Zach Kron, Andy Payne, John Pierson, and Ian Keough, that will be released over the next few months
- I've traveled to Boston and New Orleans this month, and previously to Delhi, Agra, and Rajasthan, in India
- I'm getting started with Season 3 of my live stream on YouTube, and a new season of Getting Simple
I'm playing with DALL-E 2.
- I've recorded a podcast conversation with Frank Harmon; to be released soon.
- I'm setting up a home studio. (Already setup. Now testing and refining. But actively using it to podcast and stream.)
- Building an Intelligence & Sketching YouTube playlist and creating a collaborative AI drawing platform.
- Looking for podcast guests.
- Sketching daily.
- Publishing a weekly sketch and story.
Season 2 of the live streaming is here. (Thursdays at 12 PM EST.)
Core daily habits
- Write ≧ 200 words
- Sketch ≧ 1 thing
- Meditate ≧ 10 minutes
- Study deep learning techniques
- Research the role of machine learning in design and creativity
- Talk at Harvard Graduate School of Design → Watch ★
The Ministry for the Future by Kim Stanley Robinson
The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
Awareness by Anthony de Mello
- The Island of Sea Women
Breath by James Nestor
Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Formulations by Andrew Witt