Link Pack is a set of recommendations that you, as I did, might enjoy or find interesting.
Getting Simple & More
- Google Optimization Tools (OR-Tools) is "a fast and portable software suite for solving combinatorial optimization problems." (Includes linear, constraint, and integer optimization, as well as vehicle routing problems, bin packing, network flows, puzzles, and more.)
- FLUX Services will shut down after March 31st. Read the press release.
- glTF (GL Transmission Format) is "a royalty-free specification for the efficient transmission and loading of 3D scenes and models by applications. glTF minimizes both the size of 3D assets, and the runtime processing needed to unpack and use those assets. glTF defines an extensible, common publishing format for 3D content tools and services that streamlines authoring workflows and enables interoperable use of content across the industry."
- If you don't know what they are, you can read about Protocol Buffers and gRPC.
- A few more random frameworks to look at if you don't know them: Seneca.js, Webpack and Laravel Mix, Babel.js and ECMAScript 2015, and Storybook.
- TensorFlow converter for CoreML is now available! "Train machine learning models in TensorFlow and easily convert them to the Core ML Model format."
Have a great weekend!